Internship abroad in Europe with ERASMUS+
You are planning to do a traineeship in another European country and do not yet have an idea of how Erasmus+ funding works?
Then this page is the right place for you. In the following you will find information on the topic of internships abroad with Erasmus+ as a HNEE student
You can do your internship abroad via Erasmus+ both during your studies and up to one year after graduation.
Applications for Erasmus+ funding for an internship are handled by the LEONARDO Office Brandenburg at BTU Cottbus. The Leonardo office manages and coordinates the funds and the granting of full-time internships for the university.
In principle, mandatory as well as voluntary internships are eligible for Erasmus+ funding.
Fotocredit: Oliver Reetz/DAAD
What are the advantages of an internship abroad through Erasmus+?
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Enhancement of personality as well as professional knowledge and skills in a European working environment
- Advantages for an easier entry into the globalised labour market
- acquisition or improvement of language skills and intercultural sensitivity
- financial contribution to the cost of living
- academic recognition and certification of the internship by the LEONARDO office Brandenburg