Team & Networking
Team & Networking
The team of the family-friendly university:
Coordinator Family-friendly University / Project "Study worthwhile!"
03334 / 657 143
- Advice for staff* and students with children and expectant parents
- Advice on caring for relatives
- Design and implementation of measures to improve family friendliness
- Cooperation with human resources managers and equal opportunitie officer D├Ârte Beyer
Planning and organization of events
- Contributing to the design and implementation of measures to improve family friendliness
- Compiling information for (expectant) parents at the HNEE
- Website and e-mail maintenance
Our team is also supported by HNEE students.
The HNE Eberswalde is one of the first signatories of the charter "Family in the University".
Through our membership in the network "Familie in der Hochschule e. V.", we commit ourselves to promoting the compatibility of family tasks with studies, teaching, research and science-supporting activities and to aligning our organisational and personnel development strategies accordingly.
Here you will find the charter "Family in the University".
All eight Brandenburg universities meet regularly in the network "Family and University in the State of Brandenburg". The exchange within this network as well as with the Ministry for Science, Research and Culture (MWFK), the Brandenburg Rectors' Conference (BLRK) and the State Conference of Equal Opportunity Officers at Brandenburg Universities (LaKoG) resulted in the "Quality Standards for Equal Opportunities and Family Orientation at Brandenburg Universities".
The family-friendly HNEE University is active in the "Local Alliance for the Eberswalde Family", a partnership of various Eberswalde players from the fields of social affairs and education, business and society. The common goal is to work for the compatibility of family care and gainful employment and to expand the family friendliness of the city of Eberswalde in all its facets.