What is Emma+?
Emma+ is a platform where you can find your learning materials, schedule and exam results. The archive contains your courses and the available teaching materials from previous semesters. Emma+ includes a course catalogue which provides information on all courses at the university. Our platform for collaboration is the University portal. Here you can find the various groups at the university, regardless of location, and you have the opportunity to exchange information directly with them. Examples of these groups are the General Student Committee (AStA), the Campus Garden or the different student councils of the faculties.
In a learning room you will find the teaching materials of a specific course. You can carry out the following actions in a learning room
- Access or download learning materials
- Upload and download "Shared Learning Material". Here you can collaboratively edit documents using Microsoft Office Online (collaborative means several people accessing and editing a document, location-independent access)
- Communicating with other course participants
- Submit exams (if desired by lecturers)
- View event dates and details of a course.
My Emma is where you manage your studies. In My Emma you can
- View your schedule and courses
- Select a major and specialisations
- Register for elective modules, facultative modules and specialisation modules / special elective modules
- View your exam results and unsubscribe from exams
- Agree to use Microsoft Office 365 for free
- Download certificates (transcript of records, BAf├ÂG transcript of records, ...).
In your faculty, the quality management specialists are your contact persons for questions about My Emma and Emma+. For technical questions about Emma+, you can contact the ITSZ. The organizational development officer is responsible for the strategic development of the campus management system. You will find all contact details for the persons mentioned at the bottom of this page.
In the course catalogue you can view courses from the current and previous semesters. You will find information on the type of course, the number of credit points and the dates. Moreover, you will find out in which degree programmes the course is included and whether it is a compulsory module or a elective module in the respective degree programme.
Like Emma+, the University portal consists of tiles. However, these are collaboration workspaces and not learning rooms. Various university groups (AStA, hunting horn players, ...) use these workspaces as a central exchange point for protocols, surveys, shared calendar management and other purposes of collaboration and exchange.
On the Emma+ homepage you will find the learning rooms for the current semester. All courses that have already taken place as part of your studies are listed by semester in the archive.
Your contact persons for Emma+ and My Emma
In your faculties
Forest and Environment: Mike.Wiebrock@hnee.de
Landscape Management and Nature Conservation: n.a. at the moment
Wood Engineering: Mario.Teichmann@hnee.de
Sustainable Business: Kristin.Baier@hnee.de
Contact person at the Language Centre:
Your contact persons for frequently asked questions on the following topics:
Enrolment to De-registration: email@example.com
Examinations, sick note, certificates : pr├╝firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizational development officer: n.a. at the moment